I already hold a NPPL (SEP) or UK PPL (A) but now wish to be able to fly microlights. What do I have to do to validate my licence?

Pass the Microlight Aeroplanes (Part 2) oral examination and do sufficient conversion training to enable you to pass the required NPPL (Microlight) GST. For further information on cross crediting and allowances on ratings follow this link.

Leave a comment